Internship Commis Chef
This position will delight our customers with excellent food preparation, according to the Eden defined recipes and specifications. As a Commis Chef, you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation, Kitchen hygiene, and other duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for each station
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables, and fruits, and other food types.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef superiors.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of supplies and notifying chef supervisors of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that work stations are properly sanitized.
- Collaborate with colleagues to maintain a smooth and friendly work environment
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Sous Chef, Head Chef, and Food Producer.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in Culinary Arts is advantageous.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience or internship.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
42 total views, 1 today