Internship Communication Officer- French Translator (Volunteer)
A fluent French translator is needed. You must be fluent in French and English language (read, Write and interpret.) You will assist in collating information and materials for the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Assist the organization in interpreting and translating (French and English)
- Must be meticulous in translating (either from French – English or visa-versa)
- Proficient and effectives in communication, write minutes of the meetings with full details, compiles and present to the organization management.
- collecting, analysing and compiling data, preparing reports and maintaining records.
- Support in translating of E-journals and newsletters before publication.
- Prepare interview questions and maintain accurate records of interviews.
- Provide first-class communication and collaboration with colleagues.
- Coordinates follow-up mailing and telephone calls to ensure retention of partners/ participants
- Any other related duties assigned by the Organizations
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
8 total views, 1 today