Full-Time Community Health Extension Worker
Prestigious Consulting is recruiting for Community Health Extension workers
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Ensure client database is always well-maintained, making sure to include all necessary notes, forms and supplementary information through weekly checks and updates to promote efficiency.
- Meet with clients, individuals and community organizations as needed to create health programs designed for individual use and for groups.
- Participate in weekly outreach efforts to raise community awareness of general health, new diets/exercise programs and health risks to specific groups, such as pregnant women, minorities and low-income populations.
- Review currently existing programs and health initiatives to ensure they’re up-to-date, effective and safe for their intended audience(s).
- Reach out to clients on a daily basis using a variety of mediums (phone, Skype, in-person) to check up on their progress, answer questions, make personalized recommendations and changes to their programs if necessary.
- Supervise the treatment of patients living with terminal illness so that they can live healthier and longer lives.
- Serve as a counselor, helping poor patients overcome the barriers that prevent them from seeking vital healthcare.
- Act as healthcare educators, providing vital education about the healthcare options that are available.
- Complete administrative tasks on an ongoing basis to ensure proper and organized record keeping, working with staff members when/if necessary.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Associate degree or higher in health or human services
- Experience in the substance abuse and/or mental health field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of community agencies and resources.
- Working knowledge of multi-system outreach programs related to health care delivery, clinical education, and health-related services
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual client care plans.
- Knowledge of transportation and other barriers to care that may be encountered by client.
- Ability to communicate medical information to health care professionals and care coordinators over the telephone.
- Skill in use of personal computers and related software applications, including e-mail.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Creative and analytical thinking
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
223 total views, 1 today