Part-Time Company Driver Job at Hamik Engineering Limited (HEL)
Hamik Engineering Limited (HEL) was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing, land logistics and other related services.
HEL has the capability to execute projects of any magnitude from initial conception, feasibility studies, economic and financial analysis, environmental impact assessments, project management and delivery. We are committed to provision of sound engineering and management solutions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Driver (Light Vehicle Driver)
Job Location: Eleme, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as and materials equipment to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, equipment, and materials.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always washed after each days use and parked at the designated parking area.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle-s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- High school Diploma or SSCE.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Good driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and scanned copy of driver’s license to: Using the job title as the subject of mail.
17 total views, 2 today