Contract Company Driver Job at Sacredion Nigeria Limited
Sacredion Nigeria Limited integrates IT, Engineering, Surveying, Geospatial and Geoscience technology in delivering exceptional professional services cutting across construction, telecommunication, information technology, real estate and oil and gas industries. We are a team of cross-disciplinary professionals offering the services that cuts across Geospatial, Engineering and IT Infrastructural Services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Company Driver will transport our staff and equipment in a comfortable, safe and timely manner
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
Your Role Shall Include:
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- To ensure interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of Lagos roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend duties
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations
- A minimum of OND in any field
- All interested and qualified applicants must resident in Ikeja or environs.
N30,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
- Site allowances
- Travel allowances
- Medical insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: using the job title as the subject of the mail.
37 total views, 1 today