Part-Time Company Driver Recruitment at Blume Nigeria Limited
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Driver
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel time, and locations travelled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations promptly.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Applicant must possess at least:
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Driver. Possess a valid Drivers’ License, excellent driving skills, knowledge of within outside Lagos State Road Network, traffic rules/laws.
- Ability to read and write
- The candidate must reside within Lagos Mainland, Ogba, Ikeja, Maryland, Ojota, Ketu and environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
2 total views, 1 today