Part-Time COMPANY DRIVER
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 4 years
· Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
· Pick up personnel from the place and at the time they have requested.
· Assist personnel with loading and unloading their luggage.
· Comprehensive daily check and monitoring of vehicles components
· Daily washing and cleaning of vehicles is required and necessary.
· Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions.
· Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions to reduce delays, as needed.
· Ensure regular check and annual renewal of vehicle particulars and documentation.
· Answer personnel questions about the area and local places of interest and Company information for proper teamwork and proper delivery of task.
· Ensure the car is clean and comfortable for all riders.
· Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
· Guarantee that goods and staff are protected and secured.
· Answer personnel inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed.
· Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the team lead.
· Ensure that vehicles are always kept perfect and clean by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
· Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
· Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor or team lead.
· Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
· Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
· Report any case of accident, injury, or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or team lead.
· Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
· Keep up a movement log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours.
· Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping, and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands.
· Pay tolls and another fundamental vehicle demands
· Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
· Transport goods, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
· You are to follow local and state driving Laws and regulations.
· Any other task that will be assigned to you by management.
308 total views, 1 today