Contract Compliance Analyst At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Analyst
Ref No.: CA
- Coordinate regulatory inspections, examinations and audits to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Investigate suspicious transactions and file suspicious activity reports (SAR5) as required by CBN. Analyze and identity possible money laundering activity reported by Banks and Partners by regularly reviewing and addressing systems generated (and manual) AML alerts.
- Drive and support the initiative of Anti Money Laundering (AML) framework by designing and setting up internal anti-money laundering procedures and policies including Customer due diligence measures, reporting, record keeping, risk assessment, management and control systems.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Commence, IT, or other relevant discipline.
- 1-2 years audit / internal control / compliance experience or fraud management in a financial services I Telecommunications environment.
- Strong working knowledge of AML regulations, more specifically in banks and other financial institutions that are regulated by the Central Bank.
- Proficiency in key business tools namely MS Excel, Access, and Word. Successful history of working with software applications.
- Strong IT skills in SQL, UNIX, and Audit tool proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
97 total views, 1 today