Full-Time Compliance Specialist Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Digital Financial solutions provider is recruiting to fill the position below for its operations in Nigeria:
Job Position: Compliance Specialist
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Job Seniority: Senior level
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- Adexen has been mandated by one of its clients a digital financial solutions provider to recruit a Compliance Specialist for its operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Build a relationship with the regulators and work in a cross-functional team to protect our stakeholders’ interests from regulation perspectives
. * Build trust and a healthy relationship with the regulators, acting as the key point of contact.
- Develop and manage compliance assurance policies and systems.
- Lead initiatives to maintain the license.
- Coordinate regulatory reporting and filling, respond to the regulator’s queries.
- Lead internal and external regulatory audits.
- Pro-actively monitor and assess the company’s operation and products for regulatory risks; provide teams with education, constructive solutions, and guidance.
- Keep up to date with the company direction and new regulations to ensure the right focus and understanding of the critical compliance issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have a degree in Law.
- 5+ years of experience in Bank or Fintech compliance function in Nigeria.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the digital banking business.
- Thrive on autonomy, have a strong sense of urgency, meticulous.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint; web-based and email program.
- Demonstrable passion for our company’s mission; a hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with the other departments towards achieving the company’s mission and targets and building effective working relationships as well as partnerships.
- An analytical mindset aimed at improving equipment control and administration standards.
- Ability to lead a team of equipment control coordinators and provide strategic direction to the department and organization.
- Compliance, Auditing, Policy, Process Improvement, Internal Audit, Quality Auditing
View & Apply
13 total views, 1 today