Part-Time Computer Operator / Office Assistant At Globaltech
Globaltech is a friendly world class company offering innovative and cost-effective solutions to start-up, small and medium scale businesses in the following areas: Online Advertising, Internet Marketing, Graphic Design/Printing, Web design and Web development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator / Office Assistant
Location: Igando / Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications.
- Interested candidates should possess an NCE, OND or SSCE qualification with 2-4 years work experience.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- A reflective practitioner; ability to self-appraise and manage continuous professional self-development
- A Knowledge of Ms word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Corel Draw, Social Media Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should forward their CV to: using “Application for the Post of Computer Operator / Office Assistant” as the subject of the email.
44 total views, 1 today