Full-Time Construction Supervisor ND/OFF/Crane
Reporting to ExxonMobil Construction Supervisor to oversee site contractor fabrication, construction, and hookup work activities.Â Â The assignment is seconded by ELPER Oilfield Engineering to ExxonMobil, under very favorable assignment arrangements.
- Champion Worker Safety Programs
- Oversee site contractor fabrication, construction, and hookup work activities during Execution Phase.
- Perform dimensional surveillance in accordance with the Sub-Project Quality Plan.
- Provides reports / results of inspection surveillance.
- Performs dimensional control inspections during fabrication and offshore HU as planned on Inspection and Test Plans (ITP).
- Lead the Survey personnel in performing dimensional checks upon fit-up and subsequently after welding of all primary structures for platforms or Sub-Sea related items.
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
- Provide the interface between the work face and the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead.
- Monitor and appraise construction work in the specific discipline.
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and among Project Team members
- Provide safety monitoring/leadership
- Interface with QA/QC & MC personnel to address quality issues/progress
- Ensure compliance with specifications, procedures, and plans
- Provide support to pre-commissioning/mechanical completion/systems completion as required
- Coordinate Quality Audits and other site surveillance activities
- Perform other duties as requested by appropriate site supervision.
- Proficient in interpretation of tolerance requirements in client specifications and applicable codes and Global Practices.
- Performs visual, dimensional and functional inspection of fabricated components in fab yards and offshore using various tools, equipment, and measuring instruments where necessary.
- Issue Acceptance/Rejection surveillance report & sketch reflecting actual dimension against approved engineering drawings and allowable tolerances as stipulated in client specifications or code/standards.
- Liaise with QC and production personnel Daily surveillance plan
- Ensure contractors precision surveillance instruments are calibrated and properly maintained
- Complete the QAQC & MC Dimensional Control check sheets.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES
- Must have the temperament to work effectively with diverseÂ Â multi-cultural environment
- Technical degree or trade based qualifications (BSC, HND or OND)
- 5+ year in projects
- Capable of operating precision instruments such as total-station, theodolite, dumpy level, spirit-level etc.
- Able to work un-supervised
- Knowledgeable in reading structural, piping, E &I and other related drawings and schematics.
View & Apply
44 total views, 1 today