Full-Time Consultant Radiologist
Venia Health and Medical Services (VHMS) is a firm that seeks to provide accessible, innovative and world-class healthcare services across Nigeria, taking the lead in the provision of affordable and accessible imaging services to meet the demand in Nigeria and across Africa. We are seeking a highly skilled radiologist to join our growing team.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Evaluate patient medical history.
- Supervise diagnostic procedures such as CT and ultrasound scans.
- Operate imaging technology and machinery.
- Accurately read and interpret results.
- Refer patient to appropriate medical professional if needed.
- Lead and manage the radiology team
- Continue learning and improving skills and evidence of such in the past
Requirements & Qualifications
- MBBS/MBChB degree.
- License to practice in Nigeria.
- A board-certified radiologist with completion of the fellowship
- Current valid certification
- Three years of direct clinical experience
- Significant experience with computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and/or nuclear medicine/positron emission tomography.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for precision
- Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, exemplary job performance, outstanding collaborative skills and technical excellence.
- Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
20 total views, 1 today