Temporary Content and Social Media Marketing Associate
Our client is an end-end digital platform reputable in connecting brands and individuals to bloggers, news websites, publishers and social influencers (micro-bloggers). They seek to attract an experienced Content & Social Media Marketing Associate.
The specific responsibilities of the CSMMA position include:
- ● Develop and implement comprehensive content strategies that align with company goals.
- ● Oversee all content creation to support the strategic marketing plan in place, including website content, eBooks, white papers, checklists, infographics, blog posts, podcasts, landing pages, and more.
- ● Create a coherent marketing strategy across all platforms.
- ● Help develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows, and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful.
- ● Build and implement a content marketing strategy that generates organic traffic & leads (SEO).
- ● Identify and implement potential growth opportunities.
- ● Monitor, track, and document content results; analyze data.
- ● Support marketing & sales team with up-to-date content material.
- ● Brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and content strategies.
- ● Manage all online and print content materials and campaigns.
- ● Content may include speeches, bylines, blog posts, announcements, FAQs, etc.
- ● Work directly with senior executives developing written content that helps articulate their unique point of view on key industry issues and trends
- ● Ensure the Firm’s corporate narrative — our vision/mission, product, platform, and our long-term market opportunity — is infused in every communication
- ● Partner with cross-functional teams (Legal, Policy, Customer Success, Customer Experience, etc.) to help draft critical customer and partner communications as needed
Ideal candidate for this role:
- ● A passion for executive communications and executive platform development (5+ years experience)
- ● Exceptional writing skills; creative, thoughtful and passionate about storytelling
- ● Great storyteller. Ability to distill complex digital and technical strategies into crisp, executive friendly communications
- ● A firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- ● B2B SaaS or Enterprise software and solutions experience
- ● Strong focus towards metrics and measuring success
- ● In-house tech communications experience preferred; campaign / policy experience a plus
- ● Critical thinker; strong executive presence; ability to hold a “seat at the table” alongside other areas of the business
- ● Grace under pressure and comfort with change and ambiguity
- ● A self-starter, able to run with projects with (at times) minimal direction
- ● Passionate about the Firm
- ● Curious; eager to learn and open to trying new things
- ● Flexible, adaptable and open: able to juggle multiple projects at once and unphased by change whenever it happens (because in this environment things can and do often shift very quickly!)
- ● Hunger for an exciting opportunity; ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in!
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive company-matched pension contributions and private health insurance.
- ● Annual performance-based bonus
- ● Wardrobe Allowance
- ● Study Allowance
- ● Paid Leave Allowance
- ● Travel Allowance
- ● Apple Macbook Laptop
- ● Vacation policy
- ● Immense growth opportunity
We’re based in Lagos, Dubai and the US, but this is a remote opportunity. We have team members all over!
View & Apply
65 total views, 1 today