Full-Time Content Marketing Lead
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed over 1,000,000 microloans and give more than 7000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and they won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
- Start with the client 📊
Be passionate and optimize for our users, and care for our impact.
- Own, don’t rent 💥
We strive for ownership and don’t rest until what we own is accomplished.
Scientist mindset 👩🔬
Solve large challenges, break it into small pieces, make well reasoned conclusions.
Churn 9-5 🎯
Work should be something that you love and embrace * that you measure in tasks achieved, not hours completed.
- Fly High – Fly Low 🙌
We fly high to make big and bold plans – strategize.
We fly low and put our hands in the dirt to ensure the detailed high quality output of us and those that we manage.
- 70/30 ⚡
We value execution speed and making decisions with 70% of the available data and a 30% margin of error over 100% accuracy and being blocked by over-analysis.
- Direct Feedback 🤝
We don’t carry frustration with us but give direct feedback to our colleagues regularly to make sure we all improve and get better.
You will be working as our Content Marketing Lead in our Marketing Division which is now composed of 3 people worldwide. You will be based in Lagos, Nigeria (currently our largest market) and working with other teams based in Paris & India.
The Content Marketing Lead in Nigeria is a bridge between Marketing Communications & Product. They are responsible for understanding the product strategy and translate it into a content strategy across:
- SMS / Push notifications
- Social Media
The Content Marketing lead is also responsible for executing the content strategy across channels to achieve our growth targets, bring about product education to improve product adoption, and retention & to promote better employer branding.
🔧 We are waiting for you to work on :
- Building product understanding & value proposition;
- Creating a content strategy across different channels;
- Managing both transactional & promotional streams of communication;
- Creating & measuring marketing experiments;
- Execution of content strategy & continuously optimize for better results;
- Communicating experiments & results to the business.
- At least 5 years of experience in producing content (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Email etc.);
- Past experience building audiences online;
- In-depth knowledge of a Content Optimization System (such as Hubspot);
- Experience in producing smart CTAs & able to conduct content experiments;
- Strong product understanding and critical thinking;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Experience in user / customer research is a plus;
- Interest in technology / fintech / lending is a big plus;
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
- Phone screening of ~30 minutes with Titi – our HR & Talent Manager in Lagos;
- Technical Assessment;
- Technical Interview with Sid, Country Manager
- Fit Call with Sid & Rohan (CPO)
View & Apply
21 total views, 1 today