Full-Time Content Writer
Content Writer needed. You will be part of a progressive and innovative Content Production team. You’ll focus on creating concise content and product descriptions, and work across the many products and platform owned by the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Our innovative approach to healthcare, coupled with an increasingly complex market provides robust career opportunities for those motivated and driven by a fast-paced, cutting edge culture.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional healthcare, showing a lost generation that things can be done better and differently. From tearing down healthcare borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Here at Aegle, we value customer satisfaction and hitting targets at all cost. We are on an aggressive move to engineering the flow of standard healthcare solutions and support the heavily burned healthcare system. We want to bring everyone on the journey of experiencing quality healthcare without the fuss and to make this happen, we are looking for people who can help us achieve this.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You will be repurposing our unique online content into different formats helping us to reach new audiences and grow.
- We are seeking a Digital Content Writer to play a key role within the company. As part of the remit, you will be responsible for content writing whilst managing and overseeing the work of a small team of writers. You will write both long and short form copy across various digital media platforms. This includes writing blog posts, articles, podcast show notes, YouTube descriptions, email, engaging social media copy. You will own and continuously improve the end-to-end writing processes
To apply, you will be passionate about writing, and fuelled by delivering exceptional copy. You will have a keen eye for detail and a good grasp of the nuances that can make impactful copy. Keen to work independently, it is likely you will have experience working as a writer for an agency, and comfortable operating in a fast-pace environment. You’ll be highly motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude, and an energetic personality. This is a home-based role, and you will be writing content for other platforms and products that the company owns.
- Personal growth. As you grow with us, you will attend seminars to improve yourself. You’ll have access to our digital vault, where we literally have every single best-selling home study course out there on personal growth and career development.
- A career in an ultrafast-growing company. We have ambitions to be the world’s leading digital health service company. If you qualify, you would be a part of that journey and the rewards would be immense.
- A hybrid type of work. Skip the commute and work from home. Our flexible working policy allows most teams to work from home when they need to.
- We take care of you. Roll with a free Aegle subscription and earn rewards for having a healthy lifestyle.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
13 total views, 1 today