Full-Time Contract Performance Manager – Eket Site
Contract Performance Manager – Eket Site Nigeria
Do you enjoy taking ownership of projects to ensure success?
Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge energy technology products?
Do you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?
Join our innovative Team
Turbomachinery & Process Solutions operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and life cycle services. We oversee and support installation, maintenance and long-term planning of our industry-leading products at global customer sites.
Collaborate with the best
As a Site Contract Performance Manager you will be overseeing the daily operations of your team, located onsite throughout Nigeria .You will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects globally. You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products and processes.
As a Site Contract Performance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the on-site project delivery for our customers to ensure issues are resolved and progress is on-track
- Developing and agreeing design project deliverable to ensure contractual and functional requirements are met
- Performing negotiations and contract administration on assigned proposals to ensure a reasonable quote
- Advocating for the customer through providing support to our team on assigned contracts
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for execution and delivery of customer projects and requirements
- Reviewing maintenance plan in accordance with latest standards and policies and update internal tools accordingly.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have significant experience in Services of Gas Turbine, Compressors, and industrial plants.
- Have significant knowledge of Baker Hughes products and business processes
- Have significant experience in a Technical/Commercial/Contract Management role, preferably developed in Oil & Gas sectors
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate experience of leading and motivating teams in a global-matrix environment to deliver multiple projects with International Oil Companies
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
4 total views, 1 today