Part-Time Corporate Driver At Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Downstream sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Location: Port Harcourt
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect vehicles for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips and submit a written report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
- Drive vehicle to and from designated destinations of up to 8hours with and maximum of 10hours total as dot rules allow.
- Apply knowledge of professionaldriving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather.
- Drivers must be able to lift and carry up to seventy-five pounds.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents involving drivers or company equipment.
- Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
- Promptly report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions or other emergencies.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver’s record of duty status,
- Mileage records, and other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Minimum of First Degree / HND.
- Must possess a valid commercial class A or B driver’s license (Optional: with tankers and hazmat endorsements).
- Must have previous PROFESSIONAL driving experience, or have graduated from an accredited driving school.
- Must have the ability to read and write English language.
- Perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must have mental ability to handle receipts; read maps, road signs, maintain record of duty status, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
- Must have knowledge of dot regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test.
- Must satisfactorily pass an alcohol test (if applicable)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with “Job title” as subject of the email.
14 total views, 2 today