Full-Time Corporate Finance Analyst
- The position entails working and supporting other Transactors / professionals with overall responsibility of end-to end corporate finance business including origination, structuring, execution and distribution of cross border & domestic transactions across Nigeria.
- To assist SSA Corporate Finance on regional deals
- Working on the direct end to end origination, structuring, distribution and execution of episodic debt funding solutions for high impact customers in conjunction with Capital Markets Origination (CMO) and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) partners. This will involve:
- Producing presentation materials & pitches to high impact clients
- Analyzing financials of clients to develop funding or advisory solutions
- Working with coverage and product partners on all internal approvals required for transactions
- Preparation of investment and marketing materials (e.g. transaction teasers and investment memorandums)
- Reviewing transaction documentation
- Assisting Transactors to procure investors for structured & funded solutions in form of international, regional, and local financial institutions – including banks , non-bank investors multilateral and bilateral financial institutions and other non -traditional investors
- Assisting on structuring nonstandard funding solutions whilst driving multi product cross sell to deliver ‘One Citi ’ to customers in close collaboration with product, industry, risk and Business/ coverage partners in Nigeria
- Assisting Transactors to manage and mitigate all risk aspects embedded in the episodic CF transactions, including credit, XB, liquidity and operational risks;
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years post qualification experience which ideally should be within Corporate Finance
- Credit and financial analysis experience or relevant experience from other areas of the bank or other companies.
- Customer management and negotiation skills
- Ability to recognize and exploit business opportunities
- Analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of Accounting & Finance principles
- BSc / BA degree
- A postgraduate degree and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Understanding the impact of constant regulatory changes on customers businesses and in converting them to business opportunities
- Ability to optimally coordinate the activities of the different units within the bank in order to deliver good quality service to the customer.
- Designing strategies and products to enable Citibank stay ahead of competition
- Ability to convince customers to adhere to high compliance/ethical standards of Citibank for transaction processing in a non-compliant environment.
- Problem loan recognition capability
Job Family Group: Institutional Banking
Job Family: Corporate Banking
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
20 total views, 1 today