Temporary Corporate Sales Executive Job at Prisdav Consulting
PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Locations: Ikeja and Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is in need of 2 Corporate Sales Executive for immediate employment. He or She is expected to carry out the duties below.
- A corporate sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them.
- They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
- They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars or workshops
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- To work as a corporate sales executive, it is recommended that you hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Experience in sales and marketing is a huge plus.
- You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients.
- You must be able to search out business leads and trending products.
- Communication skills are also vital to this job.
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
20 total views, 2 today