Full-Time Cost Accountant Job at Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client in the Hospitality sector is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Cost Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A client in the hospitality sector in Lekki is looking to fill the role of a Cost Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Collect cost information, review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies, and maintain an expenses database
- Determine the actual cost of providing our service, scrutinize associated company expenses, and analyze profitability
. * Prepare and maintain an effective budget, also preparing budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Analyze any changes in services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study (essential).
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst, or similar role
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Experience with ERP software.
- Solid cost systems background.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
N80,000 – N100,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
21 total views, 1 today