Full-Time Cost Controller
Company description EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Cost Controller
We are looking for Cost Controllers.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Employment Type: Contract or Full Time
The job holder would:
- Be responsible for cost planning, analysis and controlling
- Provide support for project invoicing, receivables management and project cost estimates.
- Responsible for the monitoring and control of costs, including preparing regular cost reports against cost plan to ensure top quartile cost performance on the project.
- Conduct periodic valuation of project work done and prepare payment certificates timely to achieve timely contractor payment and effective contract cost management.
- Contribute to projects change management process by analyzing trends and potential change impact on project cost, assessing and evaluating valuation of variations (change orders) with contractors and advise Project Engineer appropriately to achieve proper project cost control and value for money.
- Oversee the development and implementation of schedules for valuation of work done on projects including ensuring timely preparation of valuations and variation accounts (for change orders) to achieve effective contract management and facilitate efficient payment practices on project
- Compute and advise value of work done before the end of each month and provide evidence as required for booking of accruals for timely recognition of
- Assess the cost impact of any proposed variation and advise on the impact of such variations on the EPC Contract sum
- Preparation of project cost reports and cash flow forecasts
Required profile for job ad : Cost Controller
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Engineering (minimum of Second Class Lower).
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Cost Controller or Project Manager in the Oil & Gas industry is required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Project Accounting is a key requirement.
- ICAN/ACA qualification would be an advantage.
- Experienced multitasker, with a focus on effective prioritization.
- Capacity to adapt rapidly to changing environments and audiences
- ERP experience is an added advantage
- Have strong commercial awareness and good understanding of the Construction process.
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
Job criteria for job ad : Cost Controller Job category :
Employment type :
20 total views, 2 today