Part-Time Country Manager – (Security Operations Center)
Our client is a global managed security service provider company, operating in few countries and serving multiple enterprise customers. They are currently looking for The Security Operations Centre (SOC) Country Manager who will plan, direct and control the SOC functions and operations including People, Technology and Process. He will also be responsible to ensure the monitoring and analysis of events, addressing cyber security incidents and ensuring timely escalation.
- Lead and manage Security Operations Center in country
- Primarily responsible for security events monitoring, management and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team and vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Management, administration & maintenance of security devices which consists of state-of-the art technologies
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to management.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships
Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of Information or Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response and Investigations. * 3 years’ experience as a SOC Manager or SOC Team Leader
- Strong knowledge of SIEM Systems, user and network anomaly analytics, SOAR integration and MISP Threat Intelligence sharing platform.
- Ability to manage a large team and lead them
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented.
- Strong external networking capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated , self-directed and self-confidence,
- Proven to be detail oriented and be able to use many various resources.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with numerous projects and tools.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional customer relations
- Attention to detail and motivated to deliver exceptional quality
- Energetic and positive with a “can do” attitude
View & Apply
86 total views, 1 today