Internship Creative HR Intern Needed Urgently
- Fast-growing digital agency seeks a personable and highly motivated HR intern to support the HR manager in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities. If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruiting, payroll, employee development, and the coordination of HR policies and procedures, this is the internship for you.
- We are looking for someone who wants to build a rewarding career in HR, so this internship is with a view to transitioning into a full-time role. Ultimately, you will assist in organising and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
Role and Responsibilities
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Coordinate interviews
- Send offer and regret letters
- Collect and update our database with new hire information (e.g. employment forms and contact information)
- Maintain payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Proofread HR documents
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organising company events and careers days.
What We Are Looking For
Our preferred candidates must meet our stated requirements and we can’t wait to have you sweep us off our feet:
- Some experience in an office environment (preferred)
- Familiar with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with Google Docs/sheets/slides or Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding of the full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Basic knowledge of labour laws/legislation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication (writing, speaking, listening) skills
- A thorough, detailed approach to work.
- Possess great interpersonal and human relation skills.
- An excellent attitude with a professionally friendly disposition.
- Confident and bold disposition.
- Ability to work for brands in diverse industry.
- Good presentation skills and an innovative approach to handling tasks.
- Fun to be with.
If you are young and possess the energy we seek, why not show us what you’ve got; send your application to us!
What We’ll Offer You
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with an experienced HR executive
- Organise and attend company meetings and networking events
- Compensation available.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- In 1 – 2 sentences, tell us why you want to work at Big Field Digital.
- Tell us about yourself in not more than two compelling sentences.
- Please attach a properly written and updated CV as well as a Cover Letter.
- All documents should be sent to the email above; don’t forget to include your social media handles and contact information.
Closing Date: 7th April, 2021
43 total views, 1 today