Full-Time Customer Service / Assistant At People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited
People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Our clients range from startups to small businesses, large corporations and individuals that wish to enter the Nigerian market. Our role as consultants is to provide support to our clients on strategy development, talent acquisition, strategy execution and organisational performance. PPIS Consulting prides itself on quality, which ensures that all our clients enjoy consistently high standards.
Our people have a proven track record as seasoned consultants providing flexible, practical and tailor-made solutions on HR-related services across industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: The Chief Operating Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Juices/fruit platter/sandwiches/smoothies
- Ensuring promptness, freshness and quality of food products
- Implementing Company’s hygiene policies and keeping all equipment clean
- Ensuring the meeting of Team’s production targets
- Handle pre-preparation processes for products
- Wash and maintain company’s equipment in keeping with maintenance manual.
Qualifications / Education:
- Essential: A minimum of OND/NCE in any field.
- Essential: Working experience in a target-driven, good customer service environment
- Desirable: Work experience in Hospitality industry (Wellness/health foods/service industry).
- Essential: Good understanding of spoken and written English. Ability to read and follow equipment operations manual.
- Desirable: Understanding of Juicing machines/equipment.
- Essential: Good communications skills, Customer Service Skill, and good motor skills to be able to operate juicing equipment.
- Desirable: Ability to make salads/Smoothies, Formulation of Juice/Salad menus, Making of smoothies
General Skills / Attributes:
- Essential:Good motor skills, ability to motivate, ability to convince Customers
- Desirable: Ability to make salads/Smoothies
- Candidate Must be a calm person that can work under pressure with temperament and experience to be a good Team member.
- Must be able to influence Team to achieve result and take responsibility.
- Three-Six Months probationary period.
- The position is full-time with opportunity for growth to be Productions/ Purchasing Manager -depending on ability and skills /personality
- N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
- The pay is among the top 5% for entrants into the Juice/wellness industry.
- The pay is negotiable depending on experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- There is medical insurance as well as feeding allowance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
29 total views, 1 today