Full-Time Customer Success Associate at Kudi – Edo State, Delta State, Nasarawa State, Rivers State & FCT)
Edo State, Delta, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abuja
Date Posted: 2020-11-20
Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We are hiring a Customer Success Associate in Nigeria (open to residents of Edo State, Delta State, Nasarawa State, Rivers State & FCT)
As the Customer Success Associate, you will be the first contact our agents and users make with Kudi. You will be responsible for ensuring that our agents/users have a seamless support experience over the phone, live chat and emails. This includes handling incoming issues and working with other teams to troubleshoot problems.
You will also serve as a feedback channel to the company by relaying their concerns and problems to the relevant teams so that we can fix the gaps.
Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Ability to speak an indigenous Nigerian language is an added advantage.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience is a plus
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Passion for delivering amazing customer experience
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
About the Position
- Provide seamless/personalized customer experience to our customers
- Engage and build customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications and any other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor/team lead
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to help resolve issues with Kudi support tools
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- Recommend new services/solutions or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
- Learn our product to configure the platform to meet the needs of new users
- Provide platform training and onboarding for new and existing users
- Develop and maintain an ideal user/customer profile and collect User feedback
- Interface with other internal teams in order to help agents resolve their issues
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution
137 total views, 1 today