Full-Time Customer Support Agent
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed over 1,000,000 microloans and give more than 7000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and they won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
- Start with the client 📊
Be passionate and optimize for our users, and care for our impact.
- Own, don’t rent 💥
We strive for ownership and don’t rest until what we own is accomplished.
Scientist mindset 👩🔬
Solve large challenges, break it into small pieces, make well reasoned conclusions.
Churn 9-5 🎯
Work should be something that you love and embrace * that you measure in tasks achieved, not hours completed.
- Fly High – Fly Low 🙌
We fly high to make big and bold plans – strategize.
We fly low and put our hands in the dirt to ensure the detailed high quality output of us and those that we manage.
- 70/30 ⚡
We value execution speed and making decisions with 70% of the available data and a 30% margin of error over 100% accuracy and being blocked by over-analysis.
- Direct Feedback 🤝
We don’t carry frustration with us but give direct feedback to our colleagues regularly to make sure we all improve and get better.
You will be working as our Customer Support Agent in our Operations team. You will be based in Lagos and working with our other Customer Success representatives, as well as our other teams based in Paris & India. You will get to rotate within the following units: QA, Email, Social media, Inbound – working a 24 hr shift, 7 days a week (but working only 5 days of the week)
You will be required to respond to all calls and/or email inquiries in a timely manner and ensure an excellent customer experience by correctly identifying customer issues and promptly providing resolution – including timely escalation of issues to the appropriate support levels.
We are waiting for you to work on :
- Delivering excellent service to existing and prospective FM customers;
- Managing all customer care interactions for all FairMoney products;
- Queries resolution and timely escalation of all problematic issues to the team leads incharge;
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the processes;
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints in CRM report.
- You should hold a HND or BSc in any relevant field
- You must have 1 – 3 years call centre experience
- You must have strong communication skills
- You should have excellent skills in Microsoft office
- You must have work experience within an inbound & outbound sales environment / customer service environment
- You must have experience using Freshdesk and/or Salesforce
- Typing test – to check speed and accuracy;
- CS Skills Test – Ability to pay attention to details and documentation (15mins);
- Phone screening of ~20 minutes with Joyce/ MaryJane- Team Leads;
- Product Training & General Knowledge Test with Joyce/Maryjane – our Operations Supervisors;
- Physical/ Virtual interview with Debola – our Operations Manager;
- Last call with Titi, our HR & TA Manager.
View & Apply
43 total views, 2 today