Full-Time Data Analyst
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta and Enugu.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who will turn information into insights and help management make smarter data-driven decisions. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets. (S)he will support our operational and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing data. The ideal candidate is adept at analysing large data sets to find opportunities for product and sales optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. (S)he must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models. (S)he must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights and must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provide ongoing reports for actionable decision making
- Mine, analyse and interpret data using statistical techniques to drive resource optimization, product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, administer and maintain databases/data systems
- Utilize technical and programming skills to enhance and develop process automation
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, sales generation and other business objectives
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using various statistical techniques
- Assess the effectiveness of promotions and promotional activities.
- Develop tools to monitor and analyse performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience using analytical computer languages (R/Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with report and process automation using MS SQL, VBA and other technologies
- Experience querying databases and using statistical techniques
- Knowledge and experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, Sentiment Analysis(NLP) etc
- A drive to learn, master and recommend new technologies and techniques
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or any other related field. Bachelor’s with relevant skills and/or experience may also apply
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience in the food/hospitality industry is desirable but not required
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Eat N Go Limited
4 total views, 1 today