Part-Time Data Analyst (remote) At Mumspring Global Limited
Mumspring is a HealthTech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years. We do this through different ways: Mumspring Pregnancy App (Smartphone app), Agnes (Feature phone app), Babylyst (Baby Registry), The MumspringMall (E-Commerce Store) and Podcast (The Mumspring Show).
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience Required: Associate
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst who will turn our data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping in the development of reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related field.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL etc) andprogramming.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Stronganalytical skillswith the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
32 total views, 1 today