Contract Data/Voice Roaming IREG
This function is expected to act for technical requirements in the area of Core and Roaming services. Be involved in activation of Roaming services with new Operators worldwide, periodical tests, and new tests according to the changes or improvement of new numbering/routing plan. Ensure regular Governance & Roaming KPI’s are delivered as defined Targets
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- IREG tests preparation and execution as per business defined targets
- Proactive checks and analysis as per Roaming Dashboard Activities defined and drive improvement actions in close coordination with Roaming Manager
- Roaming Traffic analysis and improvement action plan to be driven
- Technical guidance and QoS Monitoring thru effective usage of Roaming Suite and other related products
- Drive and Deliver Roaming Products and Solutions to enhance customer delight & Roaming Revenue
- Ensure Weekly Governance with Business, IT, and RA to review the status of new launches, Customer complaints & Frauds
- Monitoring of Roaming Inbound and Outbound Traffic
- Regular Configuration audit and implement service gaps
- Regular SIM audits and signs OFF with Roaming Manager to avoid any Potential Frauds
- Understand the roamer’s performance by managing roaming tests,
- Suggest and implement the right solutions in order to keep the roamers and to improve the roaming traffic,
- Roaming statistics database for reference,
- Track and Review Roaming TT, CR, IREG test, Dashboard
- IR Database management and SIM management.
- Technical relationship with Roaming partners
- Ensure Response to the Roaming Partners Queries/Issues
- Prioritize self-workload as required to meet the fluctuating demands of business and requirements from other stakeholders.
Educational Qualifications & Functional/Technical Skills:
- Bachelor/Masters of Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering degree/Computer Science
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- 5 – 7 years of Work Experience on a Telco Roaming/Settlement Systems
- Networking roaming experience,
- Experience in Core/Radio Network, GSM.
- Good project management knowledge
- Experience in measuring and analyzing network KPI ‘key performance indicators
- Personal Integrity and good interpersonal relationship
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Time management skills with a commitment to project timelines.
- Self-motivational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good practical skills in troubleshooting and fault resolution for supporting operations teams as an escalation point
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
26 total views, 1 today