Contract Database Administrators At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Reference No.: DBA
- Data base management, optimization, back-up and availability. Data base access control and operations. Performance tuning of database systems, Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Service Management: Ensure that all services are implemented and that they operate correctly.
- Translating requirements into technical design with documentation.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Work experience of 7-12 years’ in software development, including leading a team of database administrators. Relevant Certifications:
- Oracle / MySQL (OCA, OCP), MCSA/ MCSE. Knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
- Strong experience on relational database management, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server maintenance, Advanced SQL Server concepts like indexes, stored procedures etc. with an emphasis on database efficiency.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
76 total views, 1 today