Part-Time Delivery Driver Job at Crisppearl Limited
Crisppearl Limited is an integrated people and marketing / band solutions company providing result oriented business solutions to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Delivery Driver
Job Location: Mushin and Isolo – Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. Candidates should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client
. * To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Ability to drive a 6 tire vehicle.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent qualification.
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s licence prior to resumption
- Must have a valid Lagos state drivers’ institute license
- Clean driving record.
- Good Knowledge of Lagos roads
- Good knowledge of road signs
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV to: using the Job Title as the of the mail.
18 total views, 2 today