Full-Time Depot Administrative Officer
This job (Depot Administrative Officer) is to effectively and efficiently manage the activities in the depot and oversee the transactions processes. The candidate will effectively and efficiently control all depot administration including purchasing, chargeable damages and stock control. Liaise closely with the Sales Executives and assist when required
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Ifgreen Industries & Investment Ltd is a fast-growing agro-allied company that specializes in the production of FMCG goods making use of cassava plants. We are currently looking for a Depot Administrative Officer with Accounting skills and very proficient in the use of Microsoft tools and others.
· Supervising all the activities at depot including on-loading, offloading, stock management, customer services.
· Ensuring cleanliness of the depot inside and outside from time to time.
· Ensuring maximum security of all company’s assets such as computer system and the products.
· Make requisition for stock based on approved request.
· Receive stocks from the head office and dispense to Sales Executives.
· Maintain proper records of stock within the depot.
· Carry out stocks reconciliation and balances.
· Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage.
· Conduct stock reconciliation with Sales Executive.
· Ensure checks are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformances in the depot.
· Document and circulate reports as required.
· Actively participate in conducting all necessary inventory of stock in the depot.
· Render all necessary report of all transactions regularly to the head office.
· OND/BSC/Degree or in Accounting, Business admin or other numerate disciplines.
· Must have accounting skills and knowledge
· Must have depot experience.
· Candidate is expected to be energetic and able to work independently
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
· He/she should have an eye for details
· Candidates must reside within Lekki/Ajah Axis
Note: Candidate will work from Monday (8am-5pm) and Saturday (9am-5pm).
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
15 total views, 1 today