Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist
Company description We are a digital marketing company based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria that set the standard in the digital marketing industry in Africa as a whole….
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Role – Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking to engage an enthusiast, energetic and knowledgeable digital marketing professional; eager to roll up his sleeves to support and encourage trainees to learn, and grow in the digital marketing space.
The selected applicant will be responsible for helping maintain the institute brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
This role is about planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
Required profile for job ad : Digital Marketing Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities of the job
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- . Develop and monitor campaign budgets..
- . Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- . Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- . Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- . Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- . Oversee and manage all contests and other digital projects.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- An ideal candidate will bring knowledge and application of immersive, experiential and action-based learning and instructional design theories, an authentic passion for developing people, commitment to positive customer experience.
- 2. 2 years and above hands-on experience in digital marketing
- . An expert and should have hands – on experience in Digital Marketing Strategy, Planning, Search Engine Optimisation, Content Marketing, Website Development, Social Media Marketing, Paid Search Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, and Analytics, Digital Marketing Career and Agency.
- Ability to conduct training programs, workshops or delivering talks on Digital Marketing.
- . Excellent social and communication skills: you love building relationships with people and helping them develop themselves
- . Great empathy which helps you understanding people and their needs
- . Can-do attitude, a good sense of humor and an amazing energy!!!
- . Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
What we offer:
- . Competitive Salary with Pension
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- . A great office with supportive team.
- . Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit – Work smart.
- . Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to
- All Expense Paid Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to our courses
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- *All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
Job criteria for job ad : Digital Marketing Specialist Job category :
IT, new technologies
Employment type :
2 total views, 1 today