Full-Time Digital Product & Partnerships Manager
Develop the product strategies/roadmap that will drive significant growth products and for articulating the local market requirements for successful commercialization, focusing on increasing revenue.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Location: Head Office
Function: Digital & Business Ventures
Department/Unit: Digital & Business Ventures
Line Supervisor: Head Digital business Ventures
Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary goal of this role is to develop a new product through partnerships for co-creation of products & service/content and definition of clear user journey for consumers, payments flows and other enhancement to drive growth
- The role will also manage and nurture business relationships with key strategic partners, aggregators and third-party developers
- Leads the development and management of platform capabilities, managing the end to end product lifecycle including product design
- Develop and documentation of business and functional requirements for training, project management, and on-going product development
- Own key vertical/features/product strategy with development team to deliver the best overall products and Services (P&S)
- Interface with technical platform OEMs and developers to help translate product requirements ensuring mutual understanding and minimizing time to market
- Preparing business plans for new proposed P&S, including future projections and feasibility. • Develop product roadmap and long-term vision where digital financial service is going. Develops and maintains relationships with all stakeholders.
- Manage digital product development from the planning phase through deliverables coordination, execution, communication, and results tracking
- Provide strategic guidance across digital products, programs and projects by Influencing and engage cross functional teams
- Build the partnerships pipeline across various sectors to grow product portfolio
- Develop and manage offline and online direct and or indirect Merchant/Biller relationships • Manage the partner negotiation, contract agreement process, ensuring scope of work and Terms / conditions are in our best interest as approved
- Manage the strategic framework for partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to sustain competitive advantage
- Collaborate with colleagues across functions to integrate products and service while expanding new opportunities by integrating with existing products and solutions.
- Presenting pitches and said business plans to executive management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve annualized active user target
- Achieve annual product revenue target
- Achieve partner Uptime SLA
- Achieve time to market target for product delivery
- Minimum of 6 Year’s commercial experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Demonstrable experience in product conceptualization, design and development
- Experience in technology relating to banking and payments; particularly strong working knowledge and understanding of Digital Payments and Account to Account payments
- Strong English language skills required in both verbal and written communication
Key Competency Requirements
- Knowledge and experience with project
- A flexible, adaptable and innovative thinker management tools and content management
- Successful track record engaging at senior levels in software organization and with customers
- Knowledge and experience in digital product
- Solid project planning and management capabilities development
- Process and/or workflow planning and design skills
- Provide direction and leadership for digital
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills strategy, UX and design, digital quality assurance, product management, and product analytics.
- Experience of working with Agile and design thinking principles is desirable
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
129 total views, 1 today