Temporary Direct Sales Agent At Buffer Media
Buffer Media – Since our inception in 2015, Buffer (www.buffer.media) has been transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. Buffer provides interactive digital solutions and enterprise communication suites including mobile messaging solutions, Interactive Voice response (IVR), WhatsApp Business API, button and contextual Chatbots, enterprise level website design and development, social media management, digital marketing and digital content monetization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Employment Type: Contract
- As a Direct Sales Agent (DSA), you will be responsible for the sale of our voice and messaging solutions to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in your approved territory.
- The role is Strictly Commission based and territories will be assigned to successful candidates based on their location of resident.
- Manage sales of Buffer’s products and services in defined geographical areas (Territories)
- Manage existing and build new customer relationships
- Prospect new sales and opportunities
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop in- depth knowledge of company enterprises
- Answer Customers’ queries and escalate complex issues to the supervisor
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities
- Inform the company of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales report to Supervisor
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of OND in any relevant discipline
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Very good communication skills
- Customer centric
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very good presentation skills
- Proven sales track record
- Victoria island
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume and Cover Letter to: with “DSA / (Your preferred location)” as the email subject
Note: Only applicants who live in and within these territories are advised to apply.
14 total views, 1 today