Part-Time Director Client Services Account Manager
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The individual in this position will be accountable for the overall operational client relationships, optimizing performance, identifying and enabling new services and capabilities. The client advocate within Visa. The individual will be required to deliver operational excellence to our clients by providing strategic proactive service, support and advice that enables them to optimize and transform their business performance. They will manage a range of complex operational/ technical problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate. The individual is considered a functional subject matter expert and must have a strong understanding of our clients’ processing and Visa’s processing systems and assets.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Serve as an escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for technical operational support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Considered the functional expert for their client’s processing and operational business.
- Conduct regular engagement with Clients and provide proactive operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Develop and manage short term operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Provide insight and input within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact their Client.
- Provide necessary advisory, education and training to the clients in the area of VisaNet operations
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Provides consultancy for onboarding new services and products, client migrations, payments processing operations, services & initiatives
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Responsible for local market view of operational, regulatory and payment systems requirements
- Identifying opportunities for Authorization, billing, dispute performance management and optimization
- Coordinating, communicating and assessing client readiness for mandates, enterprise and market initiatives such as Business Enhancements
- Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
- Work closely with Support Lines and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Provide operational and technical support for service interruption/ outage events
- 10+ years of success in client facing roles in the Card Payments Technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Expert knowledge of Electronic Cards Payment Industry systems, Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
- Has advanced understanding of the card payment and data processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
- Has advanced knowledge of payments technology products and services and how these impact clients’ business.
- Strong customer focus, client support and client relationship management skills
- Strong abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Solid inter-personal skills.
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.
53 total views, 1 today