Full-Time Director, Investor Relations At A Reputable Investment Promotion Institution
A reputable Investment Promotion institution with Governmental affiliation in Kano is seeking a skilled and professional individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Investor Relations
Employment Type: Full Time
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning events and coordinating the conduct of investment promotion & facilitation activities;
- Coordinating and supervising the activities of the Department (One-Stop-Shop; Inter-Governmental relations and Investment Finance);
- Coordinating the preparation and dissemination of investment promotion literature of the Agency;
- Support the capture and documentation of relevant information regarding Investment Relations
- Provide relevant information to the Manager Investor relations on activities regarding investment in the state
- Identify and engage both domestic and foreign investors based on the State’s potential as an investment destination;
- Support the development of a database of reputable prospective and potential investors both in Nigeria and abroad with a view to reaching out to them when opportunities arise
- Plan and organise targeted and well-researched investment promotion activities including tours and road shows aimed at promoting specific investment projects areas when the State has demonstrable comparative and competitive advantages
- Support the identification and documentation of available land for agricultural, housing, mining, industrial and other uses so that it can be speedily made available to qualified investors in a manner that protects the rights of all stakeholders (land owners, occupiers, communities) and provides opportunities for optimal land use for investment and job creation
- Lead on resource and coordination for all investment related activities
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Marketing / Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Postgraduate qualification, such as MBA with specialisation in Marketing or Finance or professional qualification in Marketing.
- Twelve (12) years of experience in investment promotion, banking, marketing or related fields.
- Solid experience and demonstrated knowledge of Kano State
- Reliability, resourcefulness and flexibility.
- Effective analytical, research and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and make judgments and decisions with minimal supervision.
- Fluency and strong communication skills in English, including ability to draft, proofread and edit correspondence.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Exhibits excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency of technology or/and systems relevant to functional area. Ability to coach less experienced staff on relevant technology and systems.
- Institutional policies, processes, and procedures – Demonstrates relevant functional knowledge and understanding of institutional priorities, policies, operational and administrative procedures, and people. Ability to practically apply and guide others in policy application.
- Lead and innovate – Suggests improvements to solve problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
56 total views, 1 today