Part-Time Dispatch Rider
Band Of Riders is a dispatch company focused on meeting the demands of delivery challenges in the E-commerce sector in Lagos Nigeria. Starting with fleets of motorcycle goods delivery service to solve some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation. We aim to help millions of vendors rethink how they move goods and services by providing a safe and affordable delivery service across the board. We are looking to hire a Dispatch rider who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- A minimum of SSCE
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Attention to detail.
Salary: NGN 40,000 per month
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
40 total views, 1 today