Part-Time Dogan’s Sugar Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will safely and efficiently drive a large commercial vehicle long distances for extended hours to deliver goods. All safety regulations and standards regarding size, weight, and break periods must be followed.
- Our ideal candidate must have a valid driver’s licence. You will also be responsible for loading, off-loading, tracking mileage, and documenting schedules, inventory delivery confirmation.
- Plan routes to meet delivery schedules
- Supervise loading and unloading of goods off the truck and ensure good is secured
- Follow all state and national large truck driving safety regulations and standards
- Complete documentation for mileage and keep track of mileage, fuel, and toll expenses; confirm inventory matches shipping documents
- Refuel the vehicle and check or replace oil as needed
- Inspect truck daily for damage or maintenance problems
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while driving to supervisors
- Maintain vehicle equipment
- Minimum of an SSCE or a High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years professional driving experience or related work experience
- Must have a clean driving record with no recent moving violations
- Physically fit and able to sit for long time periods, perform truck maintenance.
- The candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
- Able to work nights, weekends, extended hours, and holidays as needed
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
15 total views, 1 today