Full-Time Dream Labs (Nig) Limited Recruitment for a Backend Developer
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Backend Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
What We Do
- We are technology solutions providers, full digital agency and pre-seed investors in technology companies
Where do you come in:
- You will work with our expertise & versatility to our engineering team to assist in the development of web and mobile applications.
You will be required to:
- Business Process Analysis.
- Design & Develop compelling web and mobile applications using PHP, Java, Ruby or Python
- Design & Develop APIs
- Work with other members of the team to help resolve issues and solve problems.
- Communicate tasks, challenges and workflows across a distributed team.
- Take ownership of projects while collaborating with our team and following an agile and test-driven approach.
You will need to have:
- 3+ years of software development experience building, deploying, and maintaining apps.
- Excellent Project and time management skills.
- Demonstrable portfolio of web and/or mobile applications.
- Fluency in Server languages such as PHP, Java, Python, Ruby operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, algorithms, software development principles, agile methodologies, modern design patterns, TDD, and service-oriented architecture.
Great if you have:
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Ability to work in a team.
What You Should Expect
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
28 total views, 1 today