Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes, and more Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale. We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Safely transporting products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- Must possess a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate.
- The candidate must reside in Yenagoa.
- The candidate must have a valid Driver’s License.
- The candidate must be familiar with Bayelsa State road network and be very comfortable driving long distances.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience driving a manual gear vehicle.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
9 total views, 1 today