The Driver position is responsible for providing transport support services to all staff. This includes driving project vehicles while supporting commuting for the project.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Drive project staff to activities and meetings
- Maintain accurately and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced during your assignments.
- Inspect vehicle prior to travel to assure all fluids, tires, wipers, belts, etc are in good working order.
- Signal any sign of the need for maintenance or other problem with the vehicle to the transport and logistic associate.
- Keep vehicle health log updated.
- Assure the security of the vehicle when outside of the office.
- Assure the safety of all passengers.
- Submit all expense reports in a timely manner to accounting, properly completed.
- Valid Nigerian Driver’s license
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Good knowledge of standard driving practices
- Good driving record.
- Sound judgment, non-aggressive driving style, and good communication skills.
- Ability to travel if required
- Ability to organize and complete manual and routine tasks as assigned
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
130 total views, 1 today