We are looking for reliable company’s drivers to assist with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up company staff, designated clients, maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel time, and locations traveled to. You should be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle. To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pickup or drop-off duties.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Safely transporting company staff, designated clients, company materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of staff luggage, designated clients luggage, and company materials
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by regularly washing,cleaning and observing vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- High school leaving certificate; SSCE/GCE/WASSCE
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes
- Apt knowledge on the use of maps, GPS systems and car functionalities.
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
24 total views, 1 today