He/She will be responsible for driving the automobiles to support delivery of medical emergency and ambulatory care services obtainable within the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of Secondary School Certificate with at least two years experience in rendering similar services in a corporate organization.
- A good and experienced driver with a valid drivers’ license
- Versatile in driving various automobiles (including cars, ambulance vans, and motorbikes)
- Knowledge of basic preventive maintenance and repairs of automobiles
- Ability to use smartphones
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Courteous and diligent in keeping to workplace ethics and norms
- Good drive for results, passionate, dynamic, and good team player
Job Reference: (Position 4 – DG1041).
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
AVK SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
- ₦ 30,000-50,000 per month
AVK Security Services Nigeria Limited offers a wide range of products and services aimed at satisfying the yearnings of its customers in the oil/gas industry, food & beverages, tel…
Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited
Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited came into existence in year 2005, being registered as a Corporate Company, out of the keen desire of making positive difference in the Real…
IZY Group Limited
Izy Group Limited, a Corporate Organisation located in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Position: Driver Job Location: Abuja (FCT) Employment Type: Full-tim…
25 total views, 1 today