Part-Time Driver for Sopex Hitech Services Limited
- To drive any Company vehicle in accordance with the legal requirements and Company procedures following duties allocated by the managements.
- To ensure that any vehicle is driven with due care and attention, ensuring the safety of the company/client’s consignments and general public.
- To ensure that defensive driving is practiced throughout every journey, being aware of potential hazards and how to avoid them, complying with Company procedures when parking or handing over vehicles.
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of all appropriate reports.
Driver for Sopex Hitech Services Limited
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Have a valid driver’s license (National and LASDRI).
- Have a knowledge of Lagos/Ogun State Roads
- Minimum of SSCE.
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria
Jobs for Naija
AVK SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
- ₦ 30,000-50,000 per month
AVK Security Services Nigeria Limited offers a wide range of products and services aimed at satisfying the yearnings of its customers in the oil/gas industry, food & beverages, tel…
Contract Driver at Helen Keller International (HKI) Helen Keller International (HKI) – Established in 1915, is an international non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to s…
A Non-governmental Organization (NGO) committed to improving health, reducing the impacts of HIV / AIDS and poverty and strengthening communities requires the services of a suitabl…
101 total views, 1 today