Part-Time Driver Job at Hubryde
Hubryde Limited is a transportation technology company leveraging innovative technology to solve mobility problems in growing cities in Africa. We understand the travel needs of people in growing cities and that is why we take on commuting problems to help people travel comfortably and safely in a manner that suits their style and budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for experienced drivers with good understanding of road networks and landmarks in cities where we operate, defensive driving skills, knowledge of road signs and traffic signals, tenacity, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspection before embarking on a trip
- Participate in debriefing sessions
- Attend driver training and toolbox meeting.
- Collaborate with the Front-Line Ambassador (FLA)to plan, identify pick-up locations on the specified route, and achieve daily trip target
- Foster and maintain a good working relationship with the FLA on duty
- Foster and maintain a good working relationship with customers
- Engage relevant external stakeholders appropriately
- Prevent possible vehicle apprehension by complying with road traffic regulations
- Filllogbook after completion of every trip
- Report all operational, mechanical, and safety issues using the appropriate channel of communication
- The candidate should have minimum of SSCE certificate
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of driving experience
- Candidate must be able to drive a 29-Seater, 18-Seater, and 15-Seater Bus
- The candidate should be moderately tech-savvy; able to operate a mobile phone effectively
- Candidate must have good knowledge of defensive and eco-driving
- Candidate must have sound knowledge of road traffic signs
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of health and safety principles
- Candidates should have experience in vehicle housekeeping and document management
- Candidate must have good communication and interpersonal skill; able to communicate in English language.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
- Considerations will be given to those that reside very close to Hubryde’s route of operation.
- You might check our Instagram page to see our current routes.
53 total views, 1 today