Part-Time Driver Job at Rich-Oak
Rich-Oak is a fast-growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Area 1, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Wash and maintain the vehicle every morning
- Chauffeur staff and clients when required
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Must have at least WAEC or NECO certificate
- Proven 3-5 years experience as a corporate Driver.
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English Language
- Must live around Area 1 axis.
14 total views, 1 today