Part-Time Driver Job at synapse services
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Job Location: Abuja
Reports to: Admin/ Customer Service Lead
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and from where they may be needed in a timely manner
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid driving license
- Familiar with Abuja routes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
23 total views, 1 today