Part-Time Driver (Mini Bus)
EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have successfully implemented the largest projects in this sector and support the largest Companies specializing in comprehensive project execution (Engineering services, Deliveries and Construction). With over 15 years of experience and a strong presence in the global market, we are aimed to helping our clients develop their business globally.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Transporting clients to the different locations.
- Keep professional relationship.
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Display a good behaviour, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Must be composed and dresses well.
- Must be punctual.
- Have a corporate personality.
- Experience in similar role is an added advantage.
- Should be conversant with road signs.
- Should have a valid driver’s licence.
- Candidates should possess of SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND / HND / B.Sc with at least 3-5 years work experience.
- MUST be able to drive both Manual and Automatic
- Must be good at driving mini bus
- Monitor and communicate to the management through your supervisor the appropriate time for car check / Servicing.
- Perform required checklist on car daily as shall be provided by the company
- Renew Documents and ensure all documents required by the State and Federal Government are up-to-date
- Develop strategies to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the car.
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is compliant with the Nigerian Federal Road Safety Corps operating requirements
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean and in good running conditions at all times
- Whenever the car is in your custody, ensure 100% safety of the car. In case of accident involving the car, put a call across to your supervisor before negotiating with the third party. All negotiations must be done in a professional manner
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
27 total views, 2 today