Full-Time E-Business Officer
Dignity Finance and Investment Limited is a fast-growing finance and investment company licensed to practice as a Finance House in 2003 by the Central Bank of Nigeria and commenced operations the same year. The company is located in Abuja, FCT and has the vision to become a foremost financial services company. The company seeks to recruit resourceful, competent and result-oriented individuals to join the team in this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- This position reports to the Group Head, Finance & Administration.
- The Head of E-Business has the primary responsibility to develop and carry out the online operations strategies of Dignity Finance & Investment Limited.
- The successful candidate shall effectively analyze and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements and daily reconcile the settlement accounts with service providers.
- He/she shall interact with end-users and work closely with them to understand their needs and business opportunities.
- The desired candidate should be able to maintain efficiency in all aspects of operations in the company.
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Possession of IT expertise and certifications will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years post-NYSC hands-on experience in the administration of mobile/online lending applications in a recognized financial institution.
- Must possess a good knowledge of banking operations and risk control measures associated with financial institutions.
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and MUST possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The compensation package for the above position is very attractive and designed to motivate talented candidate.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
22 total views, 1 today